Monday, August 16, 2010

Bryan Scott

I have been a member of Flickr Since 2006. I love the camaraderie of my fellow photography contacts & the inspiration of other members. There are several contacts that I look forward to seeing every time I log in. Bryan Scott tops this list. He is an outstandingly talented Photographer. He captures Winnipeg in a way I wish everyone would see it. The most interesting part of his photography, other than the amazing beauty, is the inclusion of historical dates with his photography. One of my favourite shots of his is this wintry Wolseley back lane. He has done some really cool time laps videos of Winnipeg. He also has a blog Winnipeg: Love and Hate. On his blog there is a very cool city map function, the ability to purchase prints, & coming soon Winnipeg love Hate (The Book).

2 comments:

  1. glad you started the blog! Sorry it too me so long to read it and comment, but I like it!

    I do agree, Winnipeg: Love and hate is one of my favorite picture blogs. Dude is good with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that you had more than one blog. Very cool. Love your about me section.

    ReplyDelete